SUMMARY OF POSITION: The Preconstruction Project Administrator coordinates and assists estimators with all preconstruction/estimating activities to ensure that projects are executed within the guidelines of the company’s structure and completed in a timely manner. The Preconstruction Project Administrator must have the ability and desire to communicate effectively with a diverse group of estimators.
- Supports the Preconstruction Department and other project team members by completing all required communications, documentation, and general paperwork associated with the project.
- Professionally represent GH Phipps and effectively support Company strategic initiatives
- Effectively multi-task and consistently meet deadlines in fast-paced work environment
- Supports the project manager, project engineer, superintendent, estimator and other project team members in the preconstruction efforts to ensure the accomplishment of the service objectives and a seamless transition into the construction phase.
- Write bid forms and contracts for all assigned projects in the preconstruction department.
- Issue, complete and execute subcontractor contracts.
- Responsible for preparation/distribution of Letters of Intent, Subcontract/Purchase Order Agreements and related documents project contractual attachments.
- Responsible for providing assistance with miscellaneous department duties and team initiatives as needed.
- Generates, proofreads and edits documents as necessary to ensure conformance with company standards.
- Assists with miscellaneous tasks as assigned.
- Two-year degree in Engineering, Construction Management or equivalent technical field
- Up to Three years experience in construction or engineering project support or equivalent
- Solid computer skills; Proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Project and Excel
- Competencies: High level of professionalism and positivity; Dependable, results-focused and ethical; Strong organizational, customer service and communication skills
- Verifiable work references demonstrating exceptional skills and achievements
- Successful completion of post-offer background & drug screens.
GH Phipps Construction Companies
One of the largest, most successful construction companies in the Colorado region, GH Phipps is known for its work in the healthcare, education, civic, science and technology, religious and commercial arenas. Our clients expect buildings they’ll be proud to own – and we’ll be proud to claim the fingerprints we’ve left on them.
At GH Phipps, who we are is the key to what we do and how we do it. GH Phipps is about genuine people making genuine progress: We do what we say we’ll do, and we live the concept of teamwork. Today, more than three-fourths of our business comes from repeat clients, who know that our employee-owners are responsible for upholding a tradition of excellence, accountability and integrity. After all, we’ve been building Colorado’s skyline – and long-term client relationships -- since 1952.
Over GH Phipps's first decade, we have grown to establish an office in Fort Collins, Colorado and two offices in Laramie and Sheridan, Wyoming.
Some of the most notable awards we have won include:
- 2016 Associated General Contractors National Award for Construction Safety Excellence for General Contractor in the 400,000 to 600,000 Hours Category (Silver)
- 2015 Associated General Contractors of Colorado Project of the Year (Under $10 Million), General Contractor
Denver Botanic Gardens Science Pyramid
- 2015 AIA Colorado Design Awards, Merit Award
State Capitol Dome Restoration
- 2015 ENR Mountain States Overall Best Regional Project, and First Place Finalist in the Cultural/Worship category
Denver Botanic Gardens Science Pyramid
We have been ranked #8 on 2015 list of top Front Range general contractors from The Denver Business Journal.
We have also been ranked #269 on the list of Top 400 Contractors by ENR.
Company Website: ghphipps.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)